Well hello there friend! I am happy you have stumbled upon my page! If you are newly engaged, I am willing to bet that you can relate to any one of the following scenarios:
- You have a pin-board full of incredible ideas, but no hot clue how to put those ideas into motion.
- You don't know which order to secure your vendors, tackle your ever growing to-do list or how to get this constant weight off your shoulders.
- You've either attended a whole bunch of friends weddings & know exactly what you don't want, or attended none and have no idea what you want.
- You truly want your family members & friends to relax & enjoy a stress free day, but don't know how to make that happen.
- You are a super busy person with a family or career and just don't have the time to add more things to your plate.
You've come to the right place!
Hi! I am Tricia, the lead planner and owner of Tricia Bachewich Events, a boutique wedding planning company in Winnipeg, which was established in 2016.
I am a lover of coffee, plants, travel, wine and podcasts. I understand how complex it is to be a host and a guest all at the same time. I want to be by your side to guide you and help you to make educated and informed decisions throughout this complex series of purchases you are about to navigate. I want you to have an Instagram-worthy design, all while ensuring that your guests have the most thoughtfully planned experience possible.
My educational background with a Counselling Degree has allowed me to navigate some sticky family dynamics and my calm demeanour will help you along in your planning process in a stress-free way.
Our team has worked with clients that have budgets ranging from $20,000-$100,000 in Winnipeg and the surrounding areas. Our packages are customized to suit your needs & your budget.
I am also an educator & co-owner of Engaged WPG, education and inspiration for the forward-thinking couple.
If the pandemic has taught me anything, it's the importance of family & celebration in unique ways. Allow me to guide, support & encourage you on your unique wedding planning journey.
Tricia Bachewich xoxo